creating pdf file with four pages

I have some code in fortran90, example stored in scode.f90 and I want to create a pdf containing the code. I would like to have four pages of code put into each page in the pdf. I was thinking of creating a ps file using mpage and then using ps2pdf after. However, I noticed that ps2pdf shift the page to the top edge instead of keeping the margins.

There is a postscript command to move the origin. Does 'mpage' invert the cursor so that (0,0) is the top left corner of the page, instead of the bottom left.
Can you post the postscript file?

I am thinking of trying to convert the file to ps first and then use psnup to have four pages in one page

---------- Post updated at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous update was at 08:28 PM ----------

Seems to work fine in Ubuntu. Tried it on Fedora and got the problem

I don't have access to mpage, but what does a pdf file look like if you use the -1 option (1 page per page) in mpage, and then convert that with ps2pdf. Do the margins stay?

---------- Post updated at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:41 PM ----------

Check the release numbers?

Hmmm. I can check the release.

---------- Post updated at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous update was at 08:45 PM ----------

Doing mpage -1 is fine