Creating Exceed X Server for Aix

HI I am trying to create an X Server on my laptop for displaying X Applications from an AIX platform.

Normally I would just use the Exceed Client Wizard to create my X Server on my laptop. However I am told that this by default creates X Servers that use REXEC as the communication over TCP/IP ( and that by default REXEC is not enabled on Aix )

Instead I am told that I should use XSTART in the Exceed folder as this lets me configure what command to use to launch the X Window and that I can use the TELNET command as the Start Method.

However I am not sure what command I need to put in the XSTART command box to actually launch the X Window - any ideas ? I belive this will be a command line that set the display and lauches the X Window

If I remember correct, I just started my local X server (eXceed) that was passive in the background, opened up a ssh session to the box with the X application, exported $DISPLAY to my workstation's IP:0.0 and started the app. I still do it that way with x/cygwin.