Create a UNIX script file with multiple commands

Hi Good morning all,

I want to create script file with multiple commands.
For ex:
pmrep connect is one of the command to connect to repository.
pmrep objectexport is another command to export objects to a file.
These commands should run sequentially.But when i try to execute this, the first command is working and the second command throwing some error stating "please connect to repository".

These pmrep connect and objectexport commands are mostly used in informatica.

Anyone can suggest me to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.

What happens when you run pmrep connect and then pmrep objectexport on a command line directly instead of running from a script?

pmrep connect alone is working but pmrep objectexport is not working when i execute manually. The same error message i am getting. i.e "

Failed to read repository connection information. Please first connect to the repository using the connect command.
Failed to execute objectexport.

kindly help.

---------- Post updated at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:41 AM ----------

Can anyone provide the sample script file which contains these two commands?
pmrep connect
pmrep objectexport

thanks in advance....

1. How do you know pmrep connect "is working"?
  2. And even if anyone supplied you with a sample script, you will most probably face the same error.
  3. Can you check pmrep manuals if there are any connection settings/config that you have to take care of?
  4. Try to understand the fundamentals of pmrep connect - How does it establish a connection with the repository.. what details are required to establish a connection.

Repository,domain ,username and password details are required to establish a connection.

isn't it?
thanks for your reply.