CPU Utilization issue

I am working in C,C++ Telecom Provisioning application which is running in LINUX Red Hat Server. My application is running with several process like scmng,scspf, etc..
We have Log level setting for each process like 0,5,10,20.
If I set the FLOW level as 0, then it will not print any log info in log file.
If I set the FLOW level as 10, then it will just print only log info in log file.
If I set the FLOW level as 20, then it will print log plus time stamp in log file.

The issue is, one of the above process "scspf"(It is child process having 40 process) is utilizing the CPU as 100% when ever we set the FLOW level as 20.
If we set flow level to 0, then the CPU Utilization is 3 to 10 percent only.

In IBM AIX, it is not utilizing the CPU as 100% whenever we set the FLOW log as 20.

Please advice what is the root cause of this issue in Red Hat Server and how to rectify.

The fact that everything is working unless you change a specific configuration value in the application makes it seem like there's something wrong with the internal logic of the application somewhere. Specifically, it sounds like it's a bug in the Linux version of that company's software. You can try to do a strace on the pid to see exactly what it's doing so much of (on the off chance it is something under your control) but I would contact the vendor and see if it's a known issue. At the end of the day I have a hard time imagining what at the OS level could force a process to use more CPU/do more work than it would otherwise.