Copied prtvtoc to original disk

Hi,
It is Solaris-10 with ZFS. c0t1d0 is original disk. c0t0d0 was faulty disk, which was replaced with new one and by mistake somebody ran opposite command

# prtvtoc /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s0 | fmthard -s - /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s0

Now rpool is in suspended state. Right now server is up, but allowing ssh connections only from console. Rebooting it may screw it more, so I want to take any action carefully. Can somebody give some pointer ?

# zpool status rpool 
 pool: rpool 
 state: SUSPENDED 
 status: One or more devices are faulted in response to IO failures. 
 action: Make sure the affected devices are connected, then run 'zpool clear'. 
 see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-JQ 
 scan: none requested 
 config: 
  NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM 
 rpool UNAVAIL 171 39 0 experienced I/O failures 
 mirror-0 UNAVAIL 610 8 0 experienced I/O failures 
 c0t0d0s0 UNAVAIL 0 0 6 experienced I/O failures 
 c0t1d0s0 UNAVAIL 0 8 0 experienced I/O failures 

If you have a backup of the old vtoc, then restoring is still possible, and data becomes accessable again.
Perhaps you have another system with the same partitioning?
BTW we have a special system where we run a weekly prtvtoc backup:

# crontab -l | grep vtoc
50 23 * * 0 (/usr/sbin/prtvtoc /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s0;/usr/sbin/df -lk) > /partition_table

Unfortunately that putty session was closed after changes, so we do not know, what was original vtoc. I am still trying to think hard, if there is another solution instead of restoring from backup, which will be a pain.
BTW, thanks for crontab entry. This is a good idea. Probably we can implement this, at least in production boxes.

Another idea:
if you installed from opscenter you can lookup partitioning information there.
Might be unprecise though.

As everything but the vtoc is still on disk, you might be able to rebuild the vtoc by analyzing the disk contents and searching for file system magic numbers.

That is also good idea, which can work.
I got its explorer attached in a old Oracle SR. I pulled vtoc information from there and fixed it in failsafe mode. Now, it is good.
Thank you both of you.

Always a good idea to have putty take logs.