Converting UNIX scripts to DOS

Is there a tool available to convert UNIX (BASH Shell) scripts to DOS scripts?

I understand that DOS scripting is far inferior to unix scripting, and therfore this conversion may not be possible.

Alternativley, perhaps I could convert my Unix scripts to C... then compile it for a windows environment. Are there any tools to convert unix to C?

I currently run UNIX scripts on windows through emulation (using Cygwin). However, my boss wants to do away with this as he believes it unnecessary :rolleyes: I have several thousand lines of script, most of which i didn't write, that now has to be "converted"

HELP!

Are you really running dos? Not windows of some kind?

I am not a windows expert, but I now have a notebook with windows xp on it. On xp at least, there are several scripting choices. You are probably thinking of batch files. Another choice is visual basic. Search for files that match *.vbs to see if you have some. Visual basic has a chance at handling those scripts. Forget batch files...there is no hope.

I don't know of any automatic converter. This will almost certainly be a rewrite.

unless ur using advanced editing tools like AWK or sed unix scripts should work fine with minor modifications. cause if ur working on GNU environment it won't recognise the awk or sed instead it recognises gawk or gsed.
and windows wont read multiple line on code it should be in single line of code,
correct me if I am wrong.