Continous Integration for Unix / Linux

Hi all,
We have serious problem with continuous integration system for application building on few different platforms.
(aix 5.2, 5.3 solaris 8,9 , SUSE Linux 9.3, 10 , Slackware Linux 10,11,12, RedHAt Enterprise Linux Windows 2003)
We need application ( program ) to do the following tasks:

• Automatically start build process and it's tests at desired time.
  • Option for manual build invocation
  • One build process at a time (The build process shall not be started for the second time before it is over).
  • Write log file with all console messages.
  • email notifications.
  • conditional start of different builds i.e. if build one finishes with success, then start build tree.
  • Web interface to control all configurations from single machine.
    We use Makefile, ant to build our applications, and bash / perl scripts to prepare the build process.
    We use CVS to control source code.

At the moment we are using this:
CruiseControl Home but it is not very useful for our needs.
We cannot afford to write our own building application. Using crontab is not good option.

Thank you in advance.

Cruise control is targeted against Java based development. Maybe a GNU build system with a C environment in mind is better for your needs?

GNU build system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have to have something that runs on linux, windows and unix the java systems are probably the only option: cruise control, continuum, luntbuild, atlassian, anthill etc. but these are usually continous integration tools. Don't know if that's what you're looking for.

Continuous Integration Server Feature Matrix - DamageControl - Codehaus

I'ld recommend continuum for ease of use but I don't have experience with all mentioned tools.