Contact Us ???

My Contact Us link at the bottom takes me to the Search screen, not a contact screen.

How do I contact an administrator? This web site stopped recognizing me as the registered user jimbo a week or two ago. I have been an active daily user for months until a week or two ago.

I reregistered as jimbo3 just to get temporary access, and it now recognizes me as jimbo3, but I could not use my e-mail (jboothe@intecom.com) because that e-mail address is still in use by the original jimbo account.

I would like to be able to resume using the original jimbo account, and if easy to do so, have my activity under jimbo3 switched to jimbo.

Thanks.

i believe you can still use the forgoten password function to check your lost accounts password, if that account belongs to you then your password will be directed to the mail.

FYI: the forums have over 14,000 registered users and is a free non-commercial service.... this means that the task to manage accounts is each users individual responsibility. This model is the same for all free network-based services worldwide that are donated to the global community as a charitable public service.

Thanks for both of your replies. I have now managed to regain access to the original jimbo account.