Console output then comparison check help

Hi everyone, need some help if anyone can spare some of their knowledge.
I have a script i use and the script outputs some information of an action it performs.
It lists as text when it peforms this important step:

1 renew done
2 renew done
3 renew done
4 renew done
5 renew done

I had some trouble in the past where, 1 renew didn't not run as the process was down. I did not know about it for several weeks.
As a solution, I need to send this output above to a file on another server (123.123.223.334).
On the server (123.123.223.334), i would have a text file which has a list of 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and i would then run a comparison to make sure the original output matches this.
If not i generate an email alert.
Could guide me how to do this? I attempted the tee method didn't work as i expected.
Thanks in advance.

Moderator comments were removed during original forum migration.

Actually there was no error.
The script ran, but number 1 did not renew, this is because the number 1 process was down.
The script just continues and runs renew on 2, 3, 4 etc.
The only way to know is to watch the script run. That is why i am wanting to send the output to a file....then on the other server i can do comparison.

What tee method?

Ok, what i mean i could not work out how to use the tee command.

ie
ls | tee file

I just need the console output to be sent over
ie
1 renew done
2 renew done
3 renew done
4 renew done
5 renew done

Thats is quite simple: you just have to modify your script where it sends that message to STDOUT or console ...
what is not clear is you say that you were without knowing renew 1 was down, for me that is more a concern, and so why not think more seriously about what information should end where: why dont you have an error log file?

This script uses another script which performs the action.
I cannot amend that script.
Anyway i can add a line after the console output in the second script, then have it send to another server?

Why do you think you have to get another server coming into play? Comparing results to a file can also be done locally. And, tee won't help you get remote computing involved.
Please post more details and data.

Reason is because i dont want to touch the actual script which performs the action.
I am trying to amend an automation script, which calls the action script to run.
Therefore i need to print the output that shows only on the automation script and send to a file on each of the traffic servers and then compare to a file which contains names of the process's. IF doesn't match then email alert.

Thanks

--- Post updated at 11:30 AM ---

This is the output i see on the traffic server:

Opening received files from Server #1 or #2
Archiving files older than 3 days
Moving files older than 3 day(s) from TEMP to ARCHIVE
Starting renew
Server1 Server2 Server3 Server4 Server5

Renewing Server1

Renewing Server2

Renewing Server3

Renewing Server4

Renewing Server5

====================================================
==== Lb_LoadHDfromDisk::Loading Time tables ==== MODE: SCHED-TASK
Required Time files::001 003 004 005 007

Renew process running in  Server1 Server2 Server3 Server4 Server5
     please, proceed with usual system checks.