Congrats to Nezabudka for her Formulator Badge (UserCP Prototype v0.40)

Please join me in thanking one of our most active new members, nezabudka, who suggested that we start using the new usercp prototype and change the menu items around, effectively "promoting" the new prototype CP.

At first, I did not understand her suggestion, but after 'coming down" from days of crashing against some Vue.js quirk, I reread her suggestions, interpreted them, and then I implemented her suggestions today in version 0.40, basically moving the top UserCP items in the dropdown menu in the main navbar to the new CP prototype. It was not as easy as one might think, because Vue. js wanted to convert the links to Vue SPA routes; but I found the bug and a workaround and it's working OK (or so it seems to be but I'm sure someone will find some bugs, LOL.. if so, please post back if you do... )

https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/dashboard

Here is the plan, illustrated below, basically replacing the links in the current UserCP menu with the single link to the new prototype CP:

This was a great suggestion, and it was so obvious, that I completely missed it, and so nezabudka has earned her first Formulator Badges for the great idea.

I guess nezabudka liked the progress on the new usercp prototype, and wanted to promote it and use it, so I followed her suggestion.

Thanks nez' :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank all for having such a great site. When I learn English, I will write a bunch of thanks to everyone who makes it a lively and modern place to communicate. I am glad that my proposal turned out to be useful. Actually, I'm not very attentive, and next time I can offer such garbage :slight_smile:

3 Likes