confused with the members list

The members list has left me a bit confused. If I click on Members List and go to the page does it show the complete members list? Asking this because my name does not show up there. But if I click on B and go to page 3, I can see my username and stuff...

Why is this?

Neo has set a mimimum of 5 postings to be included in the displayed list. But you're right, the alphabetic list is just 25 pages. When I scroll up to and through the B'a I do not see you. But, when I click on B, you are in that list. I guess we have a problem with the user data base.

If you have noticed, its the smooth operators that dont appear in that list unless they are a moderator as well.

That's not quite accurate. tmarikle is a member of the Smooth Operators group and he does appear on the members list. But then till quite recently you and I did too.

True, I didnt mean to generalize it to all the smooth operators.

And about tmarikle, he might have been invited after some of the names disappeared. Only a guess :slight_smile:

Good grief. Click on the members list. Look at the A's on that page See how "abdul" is the first member starting with an A? Now click on the A at the top. Suddenly we have "A Stewart", "a25khan", "A452917", "aajmani", "aarora_98", and "aarora_98" pop into existence before "abdul". That is 6 counter-examples just at the very beginning of the alphabet. There are thousands more names missing. With that many missing names, you will find a few representatives from almost any subset of the members that you can think of.