Compare two columns separated by a tab

witam
potrzebuje polecenia porownujacego koumny na podstawie n-ostatnich znakow danej linnijki tj
mam 2 koumny AiB zawierajace ciag dowolnych znakow (dlugosci w kazdej linijce mga byc rozne wiec uzycie substra odpada)

A                               B

ewewewabc nbgujnnabc
kfgjkfj gmfkgmkfkol

porownujac po 3ostatnich znakach mam sukces w pierwszej linijce a w drugiej porazke

prosze o pomoc

i tried using translate.google to find out what is the query Toudi.

I have some questions can you answer them,
1) what does Komuny stands for(Komuny = columns/ files)?
2) what are you trying to compare, 2 different strings present in 2 different files?
3) if you are comparing 2 different strings then what is the basis of comparison or just random comparison to find if they are equal?
4) are they placed in the same lines in a file and do they have a specific pattern of placement.??

Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

it can once again only more clearly I have a file in which two columns are separated by tab (\ t)

-*^qwerty    qwerty
%^asdfg        asdfg
$#@ghjkl    bnmvc

as seen in a letters column, except there is a sequence of characters (may be signs such as 1,2,3 etc. !@#$%^&) further Czes coincides with the column 2 as it is now a column in order to compare these three showed a line where the letters of Column 2 does not fit into the column one can see how the first two lines are included in column 2, ie a fully encompasses the Column1 reject all special characters in column 1 does not enter the game