Changes in code to provide proper result with one additional fiield

Hi all

I am using following code to get results for brand name drug target name and generic name from my attached fiile

awk 'k>0 {if (a[k] && k==2) {print a[1]":"a[2]":"a[3]; a[1]=a[2]=a[3]="";} a[k]=a[k]?a[k]","$0:$0; k=0;} /^# Drug_Target_.*_Gene_Name/ {k=3;} /^# Generic/ {k=1;} /^# Brand_Name/ {k=2;} END {if (a[1]) print a[1]":"a[2]":"a[3];}' drugbank.txt >drugbank3.txt

But when I change the code to additional field Drug Type. It is not giving me proper results can anybody guide to make changes in this code to get drug type as well.

---------- Post updated at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:04 PM ----------

Hi

Its working now using the same code completely dont know why? can any body try on his or her system?:confused:

There is no attached file. You haven't given us a sample of your input. You haven't given us a sample of the wrong output you were getting. You haven't given us a sample of the output that you wanted and are now getting. You haven't told us what kind of system you're using.

Under these conditions, there isn't much we can do to help. :frowning: