certification hp csa HP 0-A01

I WANT DO A HP 0-A01 CERTIFICATION............I WANT SOME DUMPS FOR PRACTICE..please send to me.....IF U HAVE PLEASE SEND ASKAR GHORI SECOND EDITION CSA BOOK ...

MY MAIL ID IS [EMAIL=""[/EMAIL]

thanks and regards
Lingesh

Do you have any idea how big most dumps are? They are not going to fit in your inbox.

Lol, no comments! Do you have an FTP where I can upload if you need? jim is correct. Mail does not work here!

i don't have ftp where u can upload......if have any ftp ...pls upload it and give me address

Thanks and regards
Lingesh

Dont you think you can also look to solve your ftp issue rather than expecting everything from others?

Since you want to pass the certification, why not see and show already what you know by helping your peers in this group

Maybe someone will come up with a suggestion...

What are exam dumps?

Are there any good 11i v3 books or course notes out yet designed for the exam? All I see are the massive reference manuals from docs.hp.

Does anyone else find it strange that Solaris 10 had updated books very quickly, whereas HP-UX 11i v3 and AIX V6 have nothing (or practically nothing) and their exams are based on those versions?