CDE: Docking menu in front panel.

Hi community,

Situation: at work I maintain the CDE dtRootMenu for our team. It holds all the different machines, divided in submenu's for development / acceptance / production and within each submenu several defined ssh sessions to said machines.

From a centralised server, they push a CDE desktop to their (Exceed) X-window, set as single Window Mode (so the entire CDE is within 1 Windows-window).
Now, it would be easier for them to put Exceed in Multiple Window Mode, so they have the option to use the default Windows "Alt-tab" behaviour to easily switch between dtterms. Setting Exceed to Multiple Window Mode will set this straight, but that way they lose the dtRootMenu, since this option doesn't show the CDE-backdrop.

Now, since a couple of weeks I've been trying to locate a way to "stick" the dtRootMenu to the frontpanel, like any "ordinary" panelmenu, but without any luck :s

Does anyone know how I could manage this? Cause that way the front panel will solidly dock itself to the windows desktop in Multiple Window Mode and yet will still allow my collegues to use the defined menus.
I've already found some docs describing how to create a custom launcher for a different clock or whatever, but as we're speaking about 60+ unix servers, I don't wanna go through create these by hand (could script it I guess, but somehow I feel there is (or should be) a much easier way).

Thanks in advance.

Bump. No-one?