Can't start the cpp server in hpux

Hello,

I have writtern the makefile and successfully produce the server exe. But, it doesn't run in hpux11.11 server.

compile and link option:

/opt/aCC/bin/aCC -Aa -Wl,+s /cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AA_global/obj/smc3/aa_config.o /cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AA_global/obj/smc3/db_functions_sql.o /cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AA_global/obj/smc3/aa_trace.o -I/cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AASM/include -I/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_srv/export/common/errorLogging -I/cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AA_global/include -I/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/security/export -I/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_code/corba2Utils -I/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_srv/common/FeatureCtrl -I/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/3pp/export/common/commserv/ -l:libstd_v2.2 -lCsup_v2 -lrwtool_v2 -lrpcsvc -lpthread -lm -L/opt/oracle817/lib -lsql8 -lclient8 -lcommon8 -lgeneric8 -lsqlplus -lclntst8 -lncrypt8 -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_srv/export/hpux11.11/nameServ -lname_client -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_srv/hpux11.11/FeatureCtrl -lfeaturectrl -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/security/export/hpux11.11 -lsecpea -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_code/codec/export/hpux11.11 -lcc_codec -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/common_srv/export/hpux11.11/errorLogging -llogd /cc/smc3/root/development/auto_activation/AASM/src/main.cpp -o AASM -L/cc/stage/if4n7cmc/interfaces/3pp/export/hpux11.11/commserv/ -luriclnt -lrciclnt -lcscommonclnt -lomiclnt -luri_sunrpc -DAPPLICATION_NAME=\"AASM\" -DAA_SMC3 -w

When I execute the server, it aborted and doesn't produce any core.

Is the compile is correct for hpux11.11