Cant set default skin

Neo,

I have tried numerous times to set my skin to the Matrix clone but it never sticks...

I tried various other ones but it keeps going back to that classic baby blue...with the UNIX in the middle of a cloud.

Tell me what is going on. I know Im not going crazy... b/c I already am. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I think normally we'd all have some basics to suggest to newbies to the site, but in this case I guess that's not necessary. :smiley: :wink:

I tried switching around to different skins, and it's working okay for me...

I can change skins, but when I close my window, open a new one and go to unix.com it goes back no matter what I have set.

LOL I just changed it again to the Matrix theme and then clicked on a link for an email notification and it reverted back to the baby blue theme

ROFL... i guess im stuck with the old one.

Do you use cookies on the site? I don't so I get the Matrix skin until I login and go back to the classic skin.

yea i do b/c my login is still recognized even when I kill a window and open a new one later or even on a different day.

But no matter what I do it reverts back to the baby blue skin.

EDIT:: this is only at work btw... On mMy home PC it works fine... ???

I'd try clearing the cache my deleting the cached files manually. Is this Internet Explorer?

I have had problems where I had to delete the IE cache manually to get changes to "stick".