Can't open boot device

I have a real emergency. I have a Sun Fire V240 UltraSparc server and am connected via the Serial Mgmnt Port with a Laptop. I have been building an Oracle database on it for the past couple months, not getting very far along with it , when suddenly, the system had a fatal crash. I've lost the shadow file, the passwd file, and cannot even boot up the system now.. I have resorted to attempting to boot from the Operating System CD labeled: 1/06 Solaris 10 Oprerating System for x64/x86 DVD. Packaged with the server were also other DVD's, one labeled: 1/06 Solaris 10 Operating System for Sparc DVD. I don't know which one is correct, but neither one will allow me to get ahold of the op sys. I cannot get passed the password prompting except for the sc mode for ALOM, then from there, to the ok prompt, then I'm back where I started-->> having to reboot. That doesn't help me at all. Very little functionality available there. Here are a few error messages when booting up:
ok boot cdrom s
Boot device: /pci@1e,600000/ide@d/cdrom@0,0:f File and args: s
Bad magic number in disk label
Can't open disk label package

Can't open boot device

ok <prompt>
Please --->>somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need the Sparc DVD

the command is

boot cdrom -s

The - before the s is vital.

Thank you very much for your response. Here is what I have remaining to deal with ....

Attempting to configure interface ce0...
Failed to send email alert for recent event.

SC Alert: Failed to send email alert for recent event.
Skipped interface ce0
Attempting to configure interface bge3...
Skipped interface bge3
Attempting to configure interface bge2...
Skipped interface bge2
Attempting to configure interface bge1...
Skipped interface bge1
Attempting to configure interface bge0...
Skipped interface bge0
Requesting System Maintenance Mode
SINGLE USER MODE
#

At least I am now at the # prompt and can begin dealing with adding users and setting paqsswords, checking ifconfig and so on.