can't mount a partition

Hello,
I have a problem on my sun station, that run solaris7.

To free temporarly a little space on /, I moved a few empty folders (mnt, net, awk, tftpboot) to the /home partition.
Unfortunately the system froze just after this...maybe I should not have move this files, I don't know, I am a beginner.
I had to do STOP+A, then boot -s to recover.

/home doesn't mount anymore.
I log as root, I can open file manager.
But /home directory is empty.
I re-create the files I moved.
I checked with another station, I have the 25 same file and folders in / (awk, bin, cdrom, dev, devices, etc, export, floppy, home, kernel, lib, lost+found, mnt, net, opt, platform, proc, sbin, tftpboot, tmp, TT_DB, usr, var, vol, xfn).

I reboot: same, /home doesn't mount.
Here is a copy of the sun boot screen:

Rebooting with command: boot
Boot device: disk File and args:
SunOS Release 5.7 Version Generic 64-bit [UNIX � System V Release 4.0]
Copyright � 1983-1998, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Configuring network interfaces: hme0 hme1
Hostname: semhost75
The system is coming up please wait.
Checking ufs filesystems
/dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7: missing '.' I=1359523 OWNER=root MODE=40775
/dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7: SIZE=512 MTIME=Feb 18 09:43 2005
/dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7: DIR=/proc/0/cwd/home/sem/usr/images

/dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.

THE FOLLOWING FILE SYSTEM HAD AN UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY: /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7 \(/home\)

WARNING -Unable to repair one or more of the following filesystems: /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7

Run fsck manually \(fsck filesystem...\)
Exit the shell when done to continue the boot process.

Type Ctrl-d to proceed with normal startup, \(or give root password for system maintenance\):

Then in a xterm window, I try fsck /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s7 (this is my missing partition). Phase 2 doesn't work...screenshot attached.

Is there anything to try before re-install the os??
How can I recover my /home partition??

If you have any idea please let me know.
Thanks.

...and here is the attachement

please can somebody help or indicate where I can find the solution of my problem?
thanks

From the rules:
(4) Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.

Please make sure you read the rules and follow them.

If fsck can't fix it, I guess that home is lost. But that shouldn't force an OS reload. Just newfs it rather than fsck it. Now you have an empty home which should be mountable. Then recover /home from backups.