Can I run this thing in a web browser?

Old AS/400 guy here now administering an AIX system. We have an application that runs on 3151 emulator. Is it possible via an program or other to run a 3151 session in a web browser?
I would like to have some of my user be able to work from home without having to install an emulation program, and perhaps run on tablets and other mobile devices via browser.

If I recall correctly, the IBM3151 was just a ASCII "green screen". If so, your application might work on many ascii screens if it is interfacing to (granddad) termcaps and/or the "newer" terminfo . screen navigation. In other words, does it only "work" when TERM=ibm3151 (or worse, only work on a IBM3151 device regardless of the TERM setting)?

If I could use putty, and set the TERM value to "vt220" or "ansi" then many standard solutions should support your already - and/or maybe you find a putty/xterm/ssh/telnet program that also supports the IBM3151 interface.

Note that it is standard practice on AIX to enter ESC(ape) followed by a digit to emulate a Fx key (ESC-1 emulates F1,ESC-3 emulate F3, ESC-0 emulates F10) - note: you do not enter the '-' character, that is here for legibility.

Hope this helps!