Bush Gets booted!!

//youtu.be/EmaBhHJbbes

maybe next time they will ask journalists to take off their shoes before going for press conference
:smiley:

Hrm, next time perhaps they should assign Random Task to the job?

i wont even start on this. sparcguy is looking for trouble!! :smiley:

If someone had thrown two shoes at Obama, I wonder if the reaction would be the same. Many have taken a 'joking approach' to this.

However, the reaction by security seemed rather slow - which I find most interesting of all when watching the video.

just saw this on one of the indian news channels. this has become the news of the world!

of course its world wide news. the significance of throwing a shoe in the arab world let alone any community is not looked highly upon. what gets me is the public things this guy should be released. he throw an object at a high profile individual... of course hes going to be detained for an unknown time frame. i wouldn't be suprised if they jail in and fine him and the news agency he is apart of. however, its yet another thing that the media will continue to twist and bend and analize for no purpose other then to continue to make news out of no news.

the funny side of this, they've already made a flash game outta it!!! and you gotta admit, that first throw was spot on! i love how he throws it and is like... o crap i might as well throw the 2nd as i'm done for. so you see him hop to get his next shoe and wings that one. bush should have rushed him. now that would be news!