Bcc in mailx command in Unix

Hi,

At present we have been using the mailx command which is working perfectly and the command is as follows;

mailx -s "$DESCR1" -c $DLIST_CC -r $REPLY $DLIST

We would like to add a Blind carbon copy "Bcc" in this mailing list using mailx. Please let us know how this can be done in ksh.

This has nothing to do with the shell you're using, but what parameters your mailx command supports. Check the man page for your system on whether or not it supports the '-b' option.

Hi,

I checked the man pages for mailx and I do not find -b in the flags section. However I found the following. Please let me know if this can be used and how.

Mail Editor Subcommands for the mail, Mail Command

By default, the Mail program treats lines beginning with the ~ (tilde) character as subcommands. The following list
       describes the subcommands used while in the mail editor. The editor recognizes subcommands only if you enter them at
       the beginning of a new line.

~b AddressList
            Adds names in AddressList to the list of addresses to receive blind copies of the message. The ~b subcommand
            can only be used to add to, not change or delete, the contents of the Bcc: List.