Backup solution

Hi all, i am not sure whether i selected the right topic or not, so excuse me, well i am mainly a Windows admin, but i do *NIX administration from time to time, for now i need to use an open source solution for backup windows environment mainly, i spent last days playing with bacula and backupPC, and i then chose backupPC, i built a solution with it seems working not bad, but before i go on deeper, i thought asking geeks here better, my main experience with back was with Vertias/Symantec Backup Exec, what do you recommend as most similar backup solution in Ubuntu offer a close level ( i don't backup to tapes i back to hard disks), also a gui is preferred ,while backupPC do a nice work and i handled its client config file (machine_name.pl), but i still do mistakes sometimes and troubleshooting is annoying, i have to backup files from users machines some of these files are running (like PST files), and i could need to backup a database or something from time to time. so whats your opinion all?