Automating an UNIX Based Software Package on Windows

The company I am with is using Oracle Supply Chain Planing 8.12.1 with JDE 8.12. This is a Unix based system running on Windows Servers using Hummingbird Exceed Version 14 for interactive processing

We are currently attempting to automate the Advance Planning Agent flows on a couple of Windows Servers. All the documentation shows how to automate it once a UNIX Window is open. Our ultimate goal is to schedule the flows and to eliminate the human intervention. This will free up 5 to 10 hours a week (probably more) for other duties and a more normal workday.

Has anyone automated flows on a window server and how did they do it?

I am confused by this statement ...

"This is a Unix based system running on Windows Servers using Hummingbird Exceed Version 14 for interactive processing"

As far as I know Hummingbird Exceed is an X emulator...so it's a client..specially an xwindow client for windows. Note there are a number of other X emulators (like one under cygwin...exceed is one of the best, but many folks are switching to vnc). Also, it sounds like the actual Oracle Supply Chain Planning runs on a unix server (o/s is unclear).

launch exceed from windows scheduling and pass in command line parameters to start the xwindow

I do not know much about oracle supply chain....
Are you asking:
Does Windows have some type of native batch processing engine?

Unix does, windows does too to a little lesser extent. But I do not get why you cannot use the more the robust batch, crontab and friends already on the Unix server. Instead of windows scheduler. oracle also comes with a job scheduler. Which is also very usable.