AudioScope...

Boy oh boy, with only a MONO mic input to use AudioScope gets much more difficult when the ALTDC board is included.

It needs, so far, two hits at the MIC input with a single hit at the HEADPHONE audio output.

The first at the highest practical resolution for the AC component and the second for the DC component, IF any.

This means I have to record the AC component first, using the Y amp, then send a trigger pulse to a monostable to hold a relay to switch the input to the DC board AND the output of the DC board to the input of the Y amp.

Simple enough but what started out as a basic project as a learning tool for both myself and kids has turned into something that shell scripting and a(n) MBP 13" laptop using AF I/O was not designed for.

The builtin counter measures much better, on average, than my quoted 0.1% accuracy against my pro-gear here so, although it will be long-winded to use this will be used in the setting up and calibrating the 'ALTDC' board.

I will upload a block diagram of what I am aiming for in the not too distant future...

Without you big guns chipping in with your help this project would have never gotten off of the ground...

Thanks guys...

Bazza...