Assign administrative rigth to user for CUPS service

I'm using Debian squeeze (Linux ComputerName 2.6.32-5-openvz-686 #1 SMP Sat Sep 18 04:06:15 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux) and CUPS service.
I wish to assign to a user A some administratives task such as: stop,start or restart printer.

How can i do it?

Thanks

There are several ways one is:

Allow your user to sudo lpstat, lpadmin and other commands. You visudo the /etc/sudoers
file to specify who is allowed to run what as root, or any other user. See your man page for sudo.

With "sudo", the password of the user is always asked.

Been oblige to write a script that will be execute via "ssh" on another computer, i wish to execute my script without the need to give the password of the user.

---------- Post updated at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:59 PM ----------

Please

Is there someone to help me?????????

Do you have any other requirements you failed to mention? It makes answers impossible without knowing all the requirements. Your sudo problem does sound like you may not have set up sudoers correctly.

Short answer to part b: set up ssh keys for that user in another account's .ssh directory. the remote account has operator access. Operator access is defined by a special group usually.

ssh operator@nextnode 'lpstat -a'
# or login
ssh operator@nextnode

This allows you user to do whatever without doing more than typing ssh