ASN1 decoding error

Hi, fellows
i am modifying asn1 schema to be able to decode a file, but i am hitting a error on one of the fields using free online tool asn1-playground. I suspect i need to change type and have tried with IDENTIFIER but it doesn't help...any ideas check the schema and file down , please

D0033E: Tag mismatch or tag not expected: [UNIVERSAL 16] (expected tag [UNIVERSAL 2]); check field 'extensionProvider' (type: INTEGER) of field 'information' (type: InformationExtensions) of element #1 (type: ManagementExtension) of field 'recordExtensions' (type: ManagementExtensions) of field 'aSRecord' (type: ASRecord) of PDU #1 'IMSRecord'.
          *SKIPPED*: tag = [UNIVERSAL 16] constructed; length = 16
            <skipped>
D0049E: Field omitted: "extensionProvider"; check field 'information' (type: InformationExtensions) of element #1 (type: ManagementExtension) of field 'recordExtensions' (type: ManagementExtensions) of field 'aSRecord' (type: ASRecord) of PDU #1 'IMSRecord'.
D0049E: Field omitted: "extensionVersion"; check field 'information' (type: InformationExtensions) of element #1 (type: ManagementExtension) of field 'recordExtensions' (type: ManagementExtensions) of field 'aSRecord' (type: ASRecord) of PDU #1 'IMSRecord'.
D0049E: Field omitted: "extensionData"; check field 'information' (type: InformationExtensions) of element #1 (type: ManagementExtension) of field 'recordExtensions' (type: ManagementExtensions) of field 'aSRecord' (type: ASRecord) of PDU #1 'IMSRecord'.

The schema looks like that way for the specific structure:

ManagementExtensions ::= SET OF ManagementExtension  
ManagementExtension ::= SEQUENCE {
    identifier        OBJECT IDENTIFIER,
    significance      [1]  BOOLEAN,
    information    [2]  InformationExtensions
}

InformationExtensions ::= SEQUENCE 
{
    -- operator specific record extensions
    extensionProvider    INTEGER,
    extensionVersion    INTEGER,