Arggggg!!!!!!!!

i just went to this site (Crackmonkey.org -- Non Sequitur Arguments and Ad-Hominem Personal Attacks) in search of UNIX stuff, and it had a f-in virus in a java script. as soon as i went to it, boom, a virus called Trojan.CrashIE attacked and opened both my cd drives + whiped my cookie cache clear. but didnt actually harm that much... but gah.... is there some way to shut down that retarded site?... if anyone knows how or where i could submit a www complaint about nested virus's plz let me know... i wanna see that little scriptkiddie get what he deserves.

if you dont belive me, go google "UNIX history first distributions" and its the third one down, it says "Nick Moffitt's $7 History of Unix" as its title.

Pe@cE

I have faith in my virus scanner so I clicked on that URL. My scanner intercepted "JokeEjectCD" and asked me to trust it (which I declined). Because there is a virus at that site I have removed the hyperlink tags from the URL so it is not clickable. You can cut and paste it into your browser if you want to. But I recommend against that.

nah, its not the fact that it was stopping me from viewing the site, its that there was a deliberate virus scheme going on. Thnx for the html editing thing tho, ill keep that in mind if need ever be.

Anyone knows the proper procedure to clamp down that site?

I didn't even go on the site, my roomate did. Anyway, it seems to have given me a nasty virus, and dumb me, I didn't have an antivirus program working. As of right now, the virus won't let me install anything, I keep getting the debugger message. Please, please, please, does anyone have any suggetions?