alert signal in panel

hi experts,

In my AIX p-series server, in the panel board, i saw the attention singal is glowing.....

i dont know how to clear this from console/remotly.....

please help me out.

thanks in advance

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/eserver/v1r3s/index.jsp?topic=/iphbp/sysattn.htm

i seen the page.

but still im in cofusion...

On the ASMI Welcome pane, specify your user ID and password, and click Log In. 2. In the navigation area, expand System Configuration and Service Indicators.
i dont know what is ASMI..
please explain me clearly..

ASMI is the Advanced System Management Interface.
You can access it from your HMC or via a web browser with access to the HMC ethernet ports (private LAN).
If you don't have an HMC you can still access it via the HMC ethernet ports or with the system in standby you can access it via the 9 pin console ports.

What type of system is it?

Only the latest (power5 and power6 based) systems have this function but as you didn't specify what type of system you have I posted the latest available information.

There is also a diagnostic task that allows you to manipulate the system attention indicators.

Have you considered that this warning light might be on for some valid reason, like the system has a problem?
Before you just turn it off you should try to find out the reason it was turned on in the first place.