AIX converting PDF to PS

my app creates pdf and prints them on windows. I want to run the same app on AIX 5.2. I convert PDF to PS using acroread command. But some options of acroread like landscape etc do not work. I came to know from google that there is bug with acroread for AIX with landscape option.

Can you suggest me the way to print the PDF using some other way ?
Your thoughts on my existing way of doing it will also be helpfull.

Thanks.

I used Google like you already did and got about 531.000 hits when using "aix print pdf". The first was:

Thanks a ton.
I will take a look at it.
By that time, I was trying pdf2ps.

I could not configure System V print subsystem easily. So gave up that option. Found following command somewhat useful but not always.

qprt -P LexT630_PS -Z1 p.pdf

This command prints my portrait pdf a landscape.
Issue is when I generate landscape pdf ( so that I can have more data horizontally ) and try printing it as landscape...it comes as portrait.
Even if I remove -Z1 option from the above command ( which is for rotate )
then also I get it as landscape.

One more strange thing that I found with this command that its man page says that -z ( lowercase ) is the option for rotate and -Z (uppercase ) is for FormFeed, when specified -z it says that -z is not valid option. It works with -Z as treating it as option for rotate. Also man page says 4 different values for rotate....only 1 works as its value.

Please help.
I want to print landscape generated from my java app ( using iText ) as pure landscape.

Thanks.