Accessing microsoft access from C program

I have read a number of references to libraries that could be linked into a C program to access various databases. I have been tasked with writing an oracle library that would be able to access an Microsoft access database. The oracle database is running on a Unix server and would have to access the file on a windows server via a file share. I have seen references to C libraries that can be used to access the database, but could find no references to name of location of the actual libraries. Does anyone have any idea where the libraries could be found. I have been googleing for the last week and could find nothing beyond a few terse references. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are a lot of ODBC packages out there for Linux and UNIX. I don't know what
your platform(s) is, but you should at least look at commercial SQL connectivity products first. The reason for this is that you have support.

This has a software development kit, and is deployed on both boxes - Windoze and UNIX.

Otherwise - try an ODBC search at sourceforge.net

Thanks for the reply. The package from openrda looks interesting. I will look into it.