Access to Remote tty cli via ssh

Scenario:

I would like the ability to be able to use the cli on a client that has remotely connected to me via my ssh server in my office and use their terminal to work remotely if I am in another remote location.

Ex.

The client reverse ssh's to my remote ssh server in my office.

ssh -R 10002:localhost:22 client@my-remote-ssh-server  

I remotely ssh into my ssh server from another client site.

ssh -L 3400:localhost:3400 admin@my-remote-ssh-server

and from there I would be connected to the tty of the remote client from wherever I am.

Is this possible?

ssh -t user@some.domain.com /usr/bin/screen -xRR

or 

ssh -t remote_host screen -r

??

Are you talking about a remote host serial port?

It sounds like

1. session A connects to UNIX box
  2. Session B connects to UNIX box
  3. session B controls the terminal on session A
  4. session B has access to session A's desktop/UNIX box
  5. session B can then becomes session B's use on the remote box

IF so try this idea (for ubuntu but it works for linux)

Remote Access to the Ubuntu Linux Desktop - Techotopia

I guess! I prefer VNC, but not every host can X/GUI. The screen does have detach/reattach: Manpage of SCREEN

Many thanks for the reply. We are talking linux(cli) to client(cli). I have always been able to do this to a gui but what I want is access to the cli.Let me clarify:

A (you(linux), remote) ------ S (server(linux, office) ----- C (client(linux), remote)

1                                          <----------   C sets up reverse ssh session
2                 ----------> A sets up ssh session
3                                          ----------> A wants cli access to C cli

?

---------- Post updated 01-10-13 at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous update was 01-09-13 at 04:35 PM ----------

The reason that I ask this question is that some of the sites they dont allow ssh access into their network. So typically I have them ssh to my server and up unto this point, I "vnc" to the Gnome desktop and open up a terminal in that manner to be able to work. I wanted to avoid accessing the GUI and be able to access the cli directly. Would "-S" option work using SSH? Is that what I need to be using?

Once they ssh to your network creating a tunnel, you can telnet in on the encrypted tunnel end (or X, vnc or whatever -- even ssh). Use localhost so it is not relatively wide open. Access requires access to their tunnel's target server and the id/pw and port for the telnet from there. I am not sure why it would get more complex.