Xserver not running in Solaris x86

I have just installed Solaris 10 x86 version on a Compaq Evo desktop station with a Sun 19" SVGA monitor model # CM751U. The desktop has 256MB RAM. The video card is a nVidia Riva TNT2 64. If I do a scanpci command; it returns the card as a nVidia Corporation NV6 (Vanta/Vanta LT)

The Xserver fails to run. The OS boots fine; and brings me to a command prompt instead of loading the graphical login.

At this point; I have the device in the xorg.conf command setup as just a standard VGA device.

The results of the /var/log/Xorg.0.log are as follows:

(EE) VGA(0): Driver can't support depth 24
(II) UnloadMOdule: "vga"
(II) UnloadModule: "int10"
(II) Unloading /usr/X11/lib/modules/libint10.so
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

while your video card brand is correctly identified, it doesn't seem like the card is fully supported ... if running Solaris 10, check the HCL for your video card listing ...