Wireless card won't pick up network

I'm trying to get my wireless card up. I've been at it for a while now and something just isn't quite working right. I'm not getting any wireless signal. I'm using FC4 with a stack 16 kernel and ndiswrappr to load my drivers.

here are the outputs that i get.

Alittle bit about my wireless network that i use. It does not boradcast the ESSID and has encryption. Also it is wireless B and not G. I've use iwconfig to set teh ESSID and encryption but for some reason it won't take. I've also tried it using the KDE GUI.

My wireless card is a broadcom B/G and has worked under XP and Mandrake 10.0 using ndiswrapper under mandrake. I'm all for a challenge but i'm going on 3 weeks working this out now and it's starting to frustrate me.

Does anybody have any ideas clues sudgestions or solutions? If so let me know plz it would be greatly appreacated.

Thanks
Byblyk

ALSO: on boot when i boot up and it loads netowrk devices it disables IRQ 5 for some odd reson.

It doesnt look like your card is detected/enabled. Post the output of lspci -v

After looking at this, i see there could be a possible conflict between the USB and my wireless card. I'm not too sure if i'm correct tho.

Thanks
Byblyk

Just an update i did some tinkering and reloaded the modules and now when i try to bring the interface up it says

I've got some googling to do but any body seen this before?

Thanks
Byblyk