Hello,
I am the proud owner of two super computers.
Below are three craigslist postings detailing the equipment (ebay would not let me post). My job is to preserve these beautiful machines from being turned into scrap. This is not a joke. For qualified purchasers, a time and location can be arranged. Shipping can be arranged internationally as well as qualified technicians to properly install your system.
The computers are...
Cray XT5m
Nickname: Lynx
Manufacturer: Cray Computer Corporation
Clock Speed: 2.20GHz
Dates Used: Monday, April 26, 2010 to Monday, April 29, 2013
Microprocessor Peak Teraflops: 8.13
Memory (terabytes): 1.30TB
Number of Processors: 912.00
Electrical Power Consumption: 35.00 kW
Storage (terabytes): 32.00TB
Lynx is a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) supercomputer
IBM 345 XSeries 64 node
128 dual-processor e325 batch nodes
Two dual-processor e325 interactive nodes
Two dual-processor x345 I/O nodes
A single x345 maintenance node
The batch and interactive nodes each contain two 2.2 gigahertz AMD Opteron processors, giving the system a peak computational capacity of 1.1 teraflops. Each batch node has four gigabytes of memory and each interactive node has nine gigabytes of memory, giving a total system capacity of .53 terabytes of memory.
The batch nodes will be interconnected with a Myrinet-2000 switch, which has a bidirectional bandwidth of 500 megabytes per second and latency of four microseconds. The I/O nodes will manage seven terabytes of local disk storage.
IBM STORAGE SYSTEM, MODEL DCS9550, S/N MX4Z0324P - $1500000 each
The IBM System Storage DCS9550 Storage System offers a scalable storage solution for Deep Computing systems, System p High Performance Computing (HPC) systems, and System x e1350 Linux Cluster systems.
System Storage DCS9550 controller features:
4U rack-mounted chassis with dual FC controllers 5 GB cache memory (2.5 GB per controller) Eight 4 Gbps host ports, twenty 2 Gbps disk expansion ports Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and cooling modules Support for configurations of up to 320 disks, up to 160 TB physical storage System Storage DCS9550 Storage Expansion Units features:
3U rack-mounted storage expansion units that attach to the DCS9550 controller SATA disk and Fibre Channel disk models Disk storage expansion units with up to 16 disk drives Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and cooling modules.
Thanks for looking....
Since I am a new poster I cannot post URLS, so just go to the Dallas Craigslist and look for Computers over $1000000. As soon as my post count comes up I will post direct links or if a more seasoned poster would like to post the links - I would be appreciative.