Dear Team,
Can we collect the Support data from any Sun Storage Array 3300 series.
What will be the procedure to collect the same, if any ?
regards
Sudhansu
Dear Team,
Can we collect the Support data from any Sun Storage Array 3300 series.
What will be the procedure to collect the same, if any ?
regards
Sudhansu
there is no such thing as "supportdata" for the SE3xxx series. but i think the "explorer" has a modul for this kind of storage and will collect extra data (the "sccli" tool needs to be installed).
@Duke, actually StorEdge 3XXX all come with CAM (Common Array Manager) and I actually have a 3510 that I manage through it.
sudhansu, please post the exact version of CAM you're running and also the exact type of StorEdge so I can guide you through the GUI. What exactly is the problem you're facing that requires you to pull out the extract?