Solaris 10 - dtlogin port chnage?

I have changed my dtlogin port from the deault 177 to 180. When I'm at the Remote Login session screen, how do I specify the port number?

I don't think you can specify a different port for XDMCP connections..
From the dtlogin man page:

     -udpPort port_number
             Specifies the value for  the  requestPort  resource.
             This  sets the port-number that dtlogin monitors for
             XDMCP requests.  Since  XDMCP  uses  the  registered
             well-known  udp port 177, this resource should prob-
             ably not be changed except for debugging.

So there's no way for me to specify the port during login? I have tried 10.10.10.10:180 and it doesn't work.

I also tried 10.10.10.10 180

It doesn't look like XDMCP can use another port.

xdm man page has the same comment as dtlogin man page

     -udpPort port_number
          Specifies the value for the  DisplayManager.requestPort
          resource.   This  sets  the  port-number which xdm will
          monitor  for  XDMCP  requests.   As  XDMCP   uses   the
          registered  well-known  UDP  port  177,  this  resource
          should not be changed except for debugging.

I have figured a way to login using port 180 for dtlogin. I downloaded Xmanager and used that for my dtlogin.