How do I cahnge my plan under my profile?
Thanks I greatly appreciate your help.
But yet not the answer I was intending. My apologies, I meant under my unix account. You know when you send the command to finger some one and you get their name and all of that? At the bottom it says what their plan is. Do you know what I mean? Again I apologize for the misunderstanding previously and greatly appreciate your help. Thanks
Ahh, I see said the blind man.
You setup a file called .plan in your home directory. Then when you use the finger command it will show info under plan.
$ cat .plan
who knows
$ finger myaccount
Login name: myaccount In real life: William Gates
Directory: /export/home/unixops Shell: /bin/ksh
On since Sep 26 09:02:40 on pts/0 from casqfe3.mycom.com
12 seconds Idle Time
No unread mail
Plan:
who knows
$
There is also a .project file that can be used. See the man page for finger.
Thanks a lot...again. Hopefully in the future I could possibly help you in some way. Again I really appreciate it. 