sed couldn't flush stdout no space left on device

I am running Oracle Linux enterprise server 5.0. I just installed JDE 9.0 and after I started Webserver my root directory is 100% full.
Can some one help me flush stdout. I am new to linux.

Sam

How much size of the your web files dirs?
and / mount?

The partition size is 10125560 and used 9604684.
I gues what I need to find out how can flush STDOUT .

/dev/mapper/vo1group00-logvo100

why want to flush stdout ? i cant understand exactly what you want clearly :confused:
i suppose i am sleepy :slight_smile:

may be try find bigger 10m size of files

find / -size +10M -exec ls -lh {} \;

What I am trying is to flush my swap drive on linux server.
the size is 10 GB and it appears it is full do to logs.

Is there command to flush entire swap drive.

What are you actually trying to do? What are you trying to accomplish? Swap is not something you should need to flush. Maybe you want to drop your disk cache? If your root filesystem ( / ) is full, then you seem to have horribly misconfigured the server for the purpose. I would suggest a reinstall with more partitions to prevent this.