Please debug this shell script for me.. Basically the idea is to run the script, based on the command to move some trace files to a separate directory and I am getting the error. Only the COMMAND that has rm {} works and I basically want to use it for the fourth one. Please try for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th as well.
Thanks, ST2000
oracle@CG_JDA1:/home/oracle_> more delete_trc.ksh
#! /bin/ksh
#
# This script cleans up some trace files
#
#. path_env.ksh
#cg_batch=/home/odbms/prod/cg_batch
path=/home/oracle/admin/ODBMSPRD/udump
#COMMAND="-exec rm {} ;"
#COMMAND="-exec echo File is {} ;"
#COMMAND="-exec ls -ltr {} ;"
COMMAND="-exec cp {} /home/oracle/admin/ODBMSPRD/udump/trace;"
Sorry: For me the first three works.. Only the last command does not work.. There are tonnes of files, otherwise 1st three wont work either.. Anyway this is the result of the run..
oracle@CG:/home/oracle_> delete_trc.ksh
find: 0652-018 An expression term lacks a required parameter.
I also checked the permissions on the directories and files at both ends..