Remote copy through shellscript

I am using RedHat 4.4 Version Operating System.
I want to copy one file from source to destination.I don't want to give a password when I am executing the below shell script.

code:

#!/bin/bash
scp -r file.zip 192.168.1.5:/root/
Here it asking a password to enter,Is there any way give a password in a shell script. 

Hello kannansoft1985,

You can use expect script for same, in that either you can use the password(Which is not one of the best ways) or you can create a file which has password with proper permissions say 400 and call it in expect script. Following URL may help you.
Passing arguments to an Expect script as variables

Other way is to use ssh-keygen . You can refer following link for same.
https://blogs.oracle.com/jkini/entry/how\_to\_scp\_scp_and

Thanks,
R. Singh

If you don't want to provide the password (i.e. don't want to do secure copy) then use below command

cp /net/sourcePath<space>/destPath

Thanks,
Ibadh.