Prompting for password

Hi,

I have SVN installed in my UNIX solaris server.

I actually automated the process that downloads code from SVN server to UNIX solaris server in script. When i run the script, its asking for password to download every element.

Its really difficult to type password for every element when i try to download hundreds of files from SVN.

Password for 'abcuser':

Please suggest how to suppress the password.

Regards,
Gayathri

I actually automated the process that downloads code from SVN server to UNIX solaris server in script

Pls post here,( at least the part where you are doing the password less authentication ).

I have not automated password less authentication anywhere in script. I guess , its stored somewhere in settings.

I have used the below command to download the files from SVN in script.

svn checkout $SVNBRANCH/$PR $RM/$PR --force  >> ${LOG_PATH} 2>&1

I have used the same script in another one server. There its not prompting for password.

I dont know which particular settings saved password.

any help?:confused: