Percona SQL Backup Shell Script not working

I am having one heck of a time, and I need anyone that can assist in finding my issue here....

First off, here is the script we are using:

pastebin dot com slash njwUg6vd

All usernames and passwords have been edited out. We are using an actual database user, and not root (tried both).

I am however getting this error no matter what I try, once the cron job runs (which right now while I am testing is set for every 2 minutes

tail: option requires an argument -- 'n'
Try `tail --help' for more information.

InnoDB Backup Utility v1.5.1-xtrabackup; Copyright 2003, 2009 Innobase Oy and Percona LLC and/or its affiliates 2009-2013.  All Rights Reserved.

This software is published under
the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991.

150224 10:30:01  innobackupex: Starting mysql with options:  --user='*************' --unbuffered --
150224 10:30:01  innobackupex: Connected to database with mysql child process (pid=7010)
innobackupex: Error: mysql child process has died: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user '********'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Send options without primary recipient specified.
Usage: mail -eiIUdEFntBDNHRV~ -T FILE -u USER -h hops -r address -s SUBJECT -a FILE -q FILE -f FILE -A ACCOUNT -b USERS -c USERS -S OPTION users

I set the cronjob up in cPanel to run the following command:

/home/******/backup/sql/percona-xtrabackup.sh

Which will work, if I run the same exact command in SSH as root. I have tried all sorts of variables, and having one heck of a time. Can anyone please help point out the issue I am missing here?