Do I have this command correct to show all current connections/sessions my Solaris box has? It does not seem to do anything.
netstat -an | grep EST
Do I have this command correct to show all current connections/sessions my Solaris box has? It does not seem to do anything.
netstat -an | grep EST
hi,
may you check what's the current output for
netstat -an
without piping to grep?
see ya
fra
it is to long to post.
So it works then...
Yes
netstat -an
works but I wanted to get a cleaning view of th current connections, like 3-4 lines. not so much data that it cuts off the top it goes so long. I know that the command is
netstat -an | grep ???
I thought it was
EST
but that doesn't seem to work.
works for me:
lo4:/export/home/vbe $ netstat -an | grep EST
99.45.34.202.22 99.45.32.55.46903 262088 47 49232 0 ESTABLISHED
99.45.34.202.22 99.45.32.55.42615 262088 0 49232 0 ESTABLISHED
Thanks for verifying the command for me.