Hey guys,
I'm really new to all this side of computing and have just had this box sort of left with me and it peaked my curiosity. So i would up here in a desperate bid to find out what the hell it is because although its sort of obvious what it is, no where online is able to give me a detailed description of what it is or capable of.
I have a Unixbox... A Digital Linux SetTopBox..
Thats literally all it says, now what can this thing do? Is it possible for example to put XBMC or something on? Im at a lost and its been sat in my kitchen now for 3 weeks and i just got to bursting point.
Many thanks i advanced
Anthony
Hey!
I didn't buy it, it was left with me as I buy and sell computers.
Dvb500
What can I do with it?
Cheers!
Buy a 2nd one to get the docs...
UNIXBOX DVB 500C Set Top Box
Might I suggest this link:- What can I do with a DVB500
Seems like you plug it into your television.
Not sure what else to say on a UNIX forum.
Robin
With all due respect robin thats not too helpful. That google search doesnt come up with any answers to the asked question.. If you do not personally know what it can do or feel that you can help in any way other than a sarcastic post id rather you just left it be.
That google search comes up with please help this box isnt working, nothing laid out basically explaining the purpose of the box. From what i've seen im struggling to work out what the benefits are to using one of these boxes as apposed to a cheap one from argos.
Many thanks