Hi,
I am trying to compile a .c file but in the pre-processor directives I want to include a file that I have put together myself (#include "file.h"). How can I accomplish this?
Hi,
I am trying to compile a .c file but in the pre-processor directives I want to include a file that I have put together myself (#include "file.h"). How can I accomplish this?
Do not see any problem:
# gcc test.c -o test
Thank you, Hitori. It is the first time I'm using gcc and I looked through some of the info and manual but couldn't find what I was looking for.
I just tried it out and realized this is not what I want to do. The -o option speciefies the file in which to place the output. What I was looking for is the following:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <errno.h>
...
#include "path/to/dietdirent.h"
I realized I've mistyped the path to the header and now everything is fine. My apologies for the confusion.