command not clear

hi,

i have an unix command which is as follows:

[LEFT]ctmfw /work/CDFC/landing/ZORC.txt CREATE 0 60 1 10 240

I think a txt file called ZORC gets created in the mentioned directory, i am not sure what 0 60 1 10 240 is. Is my understanding correct and also let me know what those numbers denote? Please help me.

Thanks in advance.[/LEFT]

on your system try:

man ctmfw

or lookup ControlM in google.

Hi wempy, thanks for your fast reply.

I tried man ctmfw, but it says there is no such command.

In which case you may have to resort to the BCM manuals. sorry, I know nothing about ControlM and that command is part of that pogram.
try http://www.bcm.com

wempy, I suppose you ment BMC sofware...
BMC Software - Activate Business with the Power of IT�...
That said as wempy suggests go to the software manuals ctmfw is the CTM/EM file watcher utility but not being at work I have not doc under the hand... (ControlM is a centralized job scheduler with a server (or more) and agents on hosts...)