cd rom dont eject

Hello

I was installing oracle 9 release 2 on solaris 9
everything was fine but when
the installation ask me for disk 2. I cant eject
cdrom. sends me this message:
/vol/dev/rdsk/c1t6d0/orc19201_1: Device busy

I open another terminal and with root user try this eject cdrom
and nothing. I was reading that
you can kill the process with the fuser command, but
If I do this, I kill the oracle installer process.

Then I have two questions:

1.-Who can eject cdrom, and put the next disc to
continue with the installation
and
2.-If I try to do this again reboot and start the
oracle installer some space was used
in my partition for oracle, I can remove the files,
because if I dont do this my space
is less and all the installation dont fit in my
partition.

Thanks in advance

Change to a different directory such as / and try to eject again.