Hello !
I just want to install Oreon (it's a plugin for Nagios) but I can't, I have this error when I run the script install.sh
# ./install.sh
functions: 21: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
Have you got an idea ?
Tx
Hello !
I just want to install Oreon (it's a plugin for Nagios) but I can't, I have this error when I run the script install.sh
# ./install.sh
functions: 21: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
Have you got an idea ?
Tx
Sure. Looks like a syntax error. Post the code.
You could do this as well.
In the second line of the script, add set -n ,run the script and then see what is missing.
I have added set -n in the second line of the script and now I've :
./install.sh: 241: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
On linux it's running but not on FreeBSD...
For the code, I can post on the forum but there are 566 lines... are you sure that you want it ? And It's not my script, it the offical script of Oreon...
Have you got any idea ?
Post the code in and around of line #241.
the code :
236 \#\# Functions
237 \#\#
238
239 \# When exit on error
240
241 function error\(\)
242 \{
243 echo "ERROR"
244 exit 2
245 \}
246
247 \# Check apache version, and configure it. Ask to restart apache server
248 \# Make a copy of the original file as httpd.conf.initial
249
Make function error() to function error
Hi,
Yes, now I don't have error but it's doesn't work ;-( ...
Shell :
bash2-2.05b# ./install.sh
bash2-2.05b#
Try that and see where it fails.
bash2-2.05b# set +x
bash2-2.05b# ./install.sh
I've found, thanx a lot
What was the problem you found in the script, you never mentioned. ![]()
Regards,
Tayyab
In the script there are "function functionname()" and I don't now why but if I don't write "function" before the "functionname" it's runnig...
But now I've a new problem
: When I install the libart-2.3.3 with this command :
#portinstall libart-2.3.3
I can see this error : "
===> Installing for libart-2.3.3
===> libart-2.3.3 conflicts with installed package(s):
libart_lgpl2-2.3.17_1
They install files into the same place.
Please remove them first with pkg_delete\(1\).
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/libart.
*** Error code 1
"
I've tried to deinstall libart_lgpl2-2.3.17_1 but I've a new error :
bash2-2.05b# pkg_delete libart_lgpl2-2.3.17_1
pkg_delete: package 'libart_lgpl2-2.3.17_1' is required by these other packages
and may not be deinstalled:
fr-koffice-i18n-1.4.1
kde-3.4.2
kdeaccessibility-3.4.2
...
Have you got a idea ? Please help me...
Thanx