I'd like to write a script that will call n number of terminals that will all ssh to X-server and automatically enter the same password.
Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure what kind of commands would work for me here because when I call for gnome-terminal, a new terminal pops up and the old script wont proceed until the new one is closed.
Then I'd need to know something that can pass a command to these new terminals. Is there a generic way of doing this?
Finally, my server is password protected, but I'm on a private computer so I would like to be able to have a command that would automatically enter the password. I'm not even sure if that's possible in bash scripts but if it is how do I do it?
Obviously I'm not asking someone to write the thing for me, just looking for ideas for commands I could use in these three tasks.